We offer compact CCD and CMOS array cameras, a linear CCD camera, and scientific-grade CCD cameras. Our General-Purpose CCD array cameras feature an external trigger input, while our General-Purpose CMOS cameras are a cost-effective alternative for applications that do not require an external trigger.
All general-purpose cameras are available in black & white or color versions. The linear CCD camera is designed for applications such as custom-built spectrometers, and features an external trigger input. Finally, our scientific CMOS and CCD cameras are solutions for microscopy, materials inspection, and other demanding quantitative imaging applications.
We offer a wide variety of C-mount camera lenses, including standard prime (fixed) lenses, zoom lenses, high-magnification zoom lenses for macro applications, and telecentric machine vision lenses.
- Smallest USB3 Vision camera – 26x26x21 mm
- Lightest and extremely robust housing with under 30 grams
- Lowest power consumption with under 1 Watt
- Fastest USB3 Vision camera with models providing 800+ fps at VGA
- Lowest heat dissipation
- First to provide board level versions with a single planar board and various connection options
- The most supported with Windows, Linux, ARM, macOS, Python and 30 Vision Libraries
- Widest interoperability of Accessories and overall vendors support
- Unmatched OEM customization options including adjustment of the interface, sensor, connector, enclosure etc.
- User-friendly with simple API control, easy switch from C to CS mount etc.
Please see below relevant links to our suppliers website