X-Ray Cameras for VUV and EUV Applications
High-sensitivity, thermoelectrically cooled PIXIS-XO cameras utilize various back-illuminated and back-illuminated, deep-depletion, CCDs without antireflective coating for direct detection of the widest range of x-rays — between ~30 eV and ~20 KeV. A rotatable ConFlat flange with a high-vacuum-seal design, as well as software-selectable gains and readout speeds, make these cameras well suited for UHV applications.
The PIXIS-XO series offers the following features:
- Broad selection of CCDs without antireflective coating (1340 x 100 to 2048 x 2048 pixel arrays; 13 x 13 µm to 20 x 20 µm pixel sizes)
- Sensitivity in the X-ray energy range from ~30 eV to
~ 20 KeV
- Rotatable ConFlat flange design
- Flexible dual-amplifier readout design
- High Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Full experiment control via 64-bit LightField software (optional)
See soft x-rays and more.
Princeton Instruments PIXIS-XO systems are engineered to deliver the highest direct-detection performance for applications that involve x-ray spectroscopy, x-ray imaging, x-ray microscopy, x-ray plasma diagnostics, and EUV lithography.
With an extensive variety of CCD formats, 100% fill factor, low-noise electronics, and -70°C to -90°C thermoelectric cooling, PIXIS-XO cameras provide hassle-free operation in research and OEM environments.
Teledyne Princeton Instruments – https://www.princetoninstruments.com/products/index.cfm?cat=xray-cameras