The Ultimate in Speed, Precision, and Peace of Mind
The thermoelectrically cooled ProEM-HS family of cameras incorporates back-illuminated electron- multiplying CCDs (EMCCDs) with proprietary eXcelon3 technology. These state-of-the-art EMCCD cameras enable a wide variety of low-light-level imaging and spectroscopy applications for scientific research and industrial R&D.
ProEM EMCCD camera systems include the following key features:
- Patented eXcelon3 technology for highest UV-to-NIR sensitivity
- Unique vacuum technology backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Spectra-kinetics mode and ultra-high-speed readout mode
- EM gain calibration via OptiCAL with built-in light source
- Simple, high speed GigE interface
- Powerful 64-bit LightField software
|The embodiment of Princeton Instruments’ 30+ years of low-noise, high-performance scientific camera design expertise, ProEM-HS imaging and spectroscopy systems are utilized to perform revolutionary research in leading labs around the world.
These cameras provide all of the essentials for tackling demanding low-light-level applications such as hyperspectral Raman imaging and single-molecule fluorescence, in which EM gain provides single-photon sensitivity. The ProEM-HS camera series supports high-resolution, back-illuminated EMCCDs with exclusive eXcelon3 sensor technology that reduces troublesome etaloning while increasing sensitivity in the UV and NIR. Sustained spectral rates of up to 20 kHz are achievable